JOIN THE TBM COMMUNITY
Membership conveys many benefits. The greatest is access to the exclusive community of IT and finance leaders and CIOs who share their experience and knowledge on the growing TBM discipline. But members also receive early access to research and content generated by the Council, are qualified to attend the annual TBM Conference and regional TBM Summits, and more.
TBM Council Membership Benefits
|TBM Connect Membership (online community)||LIMITED||FULL||FULL|
|Early access to research and content|
|Access to the TBM eBook|
|Attend a regional or virtual meeting|
|Participate in Workgroup meetings and outputs|
|Access to TBM Index Reports|
|Invitations to TBM Teleconferences and Briefings|
|Eligible to attend TBM Conferences and Summits|
|Discount on TBM Conference and Summits|
|Recognition for Contributions to Work Products|
Membership is Free
Membership in the TBM Council is currently free. All of our costs are underwritten by our Technical Advisor, Partners and conference and summit sponsors. However, registration fees are collected from members who attend the annual TBM Conference.
Below is the eligibility criteria for each membership level. Sales, marketing, or business development executives are not eligible for TBM Council Membership but are eligible to become a partner or sponsor.
- Associate Membership is reserved for any technology practitioner, finance practitioner or technology consultant seeking to advance their knowledge of Technology Business Management.
- General Membership: Open to IT or finance leaders, managers or senior practitioners from organizations with greater than $10M in overall IT budget. Qualified roles include, but are not limited to, chief information officer (CIO), chief technology officer (CTO), chief financial officer (CFO), CIO chief of staff, VP/director/manager of IT or finance, enterprise architect, head of PMO, TBM director and TBM analyst.
- Principal Membership: Principal Members are those members who agree to contribute to the TBM Council’s body of knowledge and demonstrate leadership in the community. Principal Members must also meet the qualification criteria for General Members, be approved by TBM Council management, and sign the Principal Membership Agreement. Premier Members are expected to:
- Lead or participate in an industry workgroup (e.g., CFO of IT, IT Strategy & Planning) or local interest group
- Speak (keynote or panel) at the annual TBM Conference, regional summits or other events (e.g., topical webinars, local interest groups)
- Actively contribute and interact on TBM Connect, our online community platform
- Serve as a public reference for the TBM Council
- Provide input and feedback on TBM Council standards and content, such as the TBM Taxonomy, TBM Framework and book
TBM COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP STATISTICS:
BOARD OF DIRECTORS